Todays Vehicles have become more reliable through innovation and engineering, however your car still needs regular inspections and maintenance. Let us help you keep your vehicle performing it’s best to bring you years of trouble free service.
Here are some primary maintenance items that we cover. Some of these services may or may not be part of your Factory Scheduled Maintenance. Vehicles are designed and engineered differently each with special needs that may not be listed here! Rest assured we have the skill, knowledge, and ability to accomplish all your service needs.
Oil and Filter service
- Oil drain and refill with oil filter replacement with OEM recommended oil.
- Check and correct major serviceable fluid levels.
- Perform tire pressure check and correction.
- Inspect brakes, belts, hoses, and undercarriage.
- Overall 29 point vehicle inspection.
- Reset maintenance service reminder light.
Fluid Exchange Services
- Anti-Freeze Engine Coolant
- Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Brake Fluid
- Hydraulic Suspension Fluid
- Manual Transaxle Fluid
- Power Steering Fluid
- Transfer Case Fluid
- Windshield Wiper Fluid
Air Conditioning System Service
Tire and Wheel Service
We offer Pre-Purchase Inspection Service as well as complete diagnostic evaluations of most vehicles.
Call today to Schedule an Appointment.